Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Sweetest.

A fun memory I have of my childhood is how my father would always leave treats (Sixlets) under my pillow after he returned home from date night with my mom - provided I was asleep and had been good for the babysitter of course. This is something I also do for my girls. Naomi loves a good surprise and accordingly, is more than eager for Jon & I to go out on the weekends. Recently when readying myself for bed I discovered my own surprise.

Our bed before...
(Yes, that is our tiny "double" sized bed. Nothing bigger would fit in our puny bedroom. If you think your are surprised at how small it is all I can tell you is that you'd be shocked at how hard it is! Thank goodness I am partial to firm mattresses - I actually love this bed!)

...and the reveal!
Treats left under OUR pillows by Naomi. What a sweetheart!!!

For mommy

For daddy




5 comments:

  1. That is REALLY cute. What a sweet girl you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so thoughtful and cute. I miss those girls, and you and Jon of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie. YUM-
    White rabbit candy...I remember eating them as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo sweet. I love your blog Linds. Missing you all so much.

    ReplyDelete