Thursday, August 2, 2012

Olympians!!!

We have really been enjoying the Olympics here in the Cowley household!  It has been somewhat difficult to watch the events from Hong Kong, but I really wanted the girls to get a little taste of what the Olympics are and what they represent.  Thus the "Cowley Olympics" were born!
We played a few silly events and I put stickers on the girls' medals.  They were pretty excited about the competitions and I got some of the funniest video footage EVER!!!
When I asked the girls to say "cheese" so I could get their picture this is the very first photo I got:
It made me laugh so hard because it seemed like exactly what it would feel like to come in second place  when you'd worked your whole life to be a champion!  Oh, the utter disappointment and shame!  Hahaha! Silly Goosey!
My little Olympians!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment