Monday, August 13, 2012

Ice Princess

While Naomi is on summer break (for a whopping 3 weeks) I have been trying to find some special things for us to do. We have been wanting to try the ice skating rink at Elements Mall for a while, so this was our perfect opportunity.
For some reason Naomi never wants to wear buns in her hair.  No matter how much I tried to convince her they looked so sweet and that all ice skaters wear buns, she fought me about those darn buns!  She actually told me, "But they are just not my style, mom!)  Hahaha.  Doesn't she know that I create her style??? (mwhah ha ha!)
We had tons of fun skating round and round the rink.  They had these adorable penguins the kids could push around to help them balance.  Naomi loved it because she could skate all by herself.
And I could stare at that darling face with those adorable buns all day long!!!

1 comment: