Our second day in Shanghai was spent taking in Old Shanghai & Yuyuan Garden, and man oh man, was there ever a lot to take in! (Hence the enormous amount of photos!) What a cool place. I'll let the pictures do the talking...
Hahaha! It really looks that way! Takeout is always handled in bags - even the fountain drinks - but I haven't ever noticed a bowl lined with a bag! Certainly not the first "first" anyone's seen in China:)
Great photos, as always! The girls look gorgeous! Was that man eating soup out of a bowl lined with a plastic sack? Just curious! :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha! It really looks that way! Takeout is always handled in bags - even the fountain drinks - but I haven't ever noticed a bowl lined with a bag! Certainly not the first "first" anyone's seen in China:)
DeleteAs always, beautiful! I really miss you guys!
ReplyDelete